Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Balance Spell Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
Balance wizards get the spell supernova, which destroys a targets aura for 2 pips, causing around 500 damage, this is useful.
For the suggested spell, if balance wizards are able to destroy a personal aura, shouldn't they also be able to destroy battlefield aura spells? The new spell could be called something like "BlackHole" ( keeping in the space theme) where the arena sura gets sucked into the middle of the duel circle and then explodes outward damaging all enemies on the opposite side. maybe it would cost 4 pips, and do a base of 650 damage and it would be enchant-able.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Lower the damage then we can talk. 650 is way too much free a clerical spell of that caliber.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
solarflame2 on Dec 6, 2016 wrote:
Balance wizards get the spell supernova, which destroys a targets aura for 2 pips, causing around 500 damage, this is useful.
For the suggested spell, if balance wizards are able to destroy a personal aura, shouldn't they also be able to destroy battlefield aura spells? The new spell could be called something like "BlackHole" ( keeping in the space theme) where the arena sura gets sucked into the middle of the duel circle and then explodes outward damaging all enemies on the opposite side. maybe it would cost 4 pips, and do a base of 650 damage and it would be enchant-able.
650 base to hit everyone on the opposite side? Honestly Super Nova is op enough with the damage and fighting balance is hard enough from second. If we can't even keep our own bubbles up against balance cause of this then honestly i hope this doesn't become a spell, doesn't matter the damage.

This spell is honestly too op imo especially if it's for 4 pips and being able to enchant. They can gaze and then if you get rid of their bubble you pay the price of not only getting it removed but base 650 that is 4 pips and can be enchanted? super nova enchanted already does 1.8k believe or not. This spell sounds to op for 1v1 and many schools are still struggling. Balance honestly doesn't need another OP spell like this unless it's an after effect of a 7+pip 1 shadow spell. Balance is already fine in 1v1 and i'm pretty sure they don't need a spell like this cause this will make a lot of people very mad and wish they can avoid fighting balance in the arena ( though many already want to do at-least in max lvl).

Many balances wizards will most likely come here and tell me that i'm wrong and this spell should happen but no, I don't like shutting peoples ideas down but this balance shouldn't be in the game especially for being just 4 pips again unless it's an after effect for a 7+ pip 1 shadow pip spell imo. I at-least want 1v1 pvp to stay playable and fun, it'sot fun when you end up fighting even mostly from second a school that can get rid of auras while doing 1.8k for and more damage with taking off your bubble and being able to spam lore and gaze for days.

So all this being said, i'm 100% against this idea, sorry.
Mostly my opinions here.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
SanicTheHegFlame on Dec 7, 2016 wrote:
650 base to hit everyone on the opposite side? Honestly Super Nova is op enough with the damage and fighting balance is hard enough from second. If we can't even keep our own bubbles up against balance cause of this then honestly i hope this doesn't become a spell, doesn't matter the damage.

This spell is honestly too op imo especially if it's for 4 pips and being able to enchant. They can gaze and then if you get rid of their bubble you pay the price of not only getting it removed but base 650 that is 4 pips and can be enchanted? super nova enchanted already does 1.8k believe or not. This spell sounds to op for 1v1 and many schools are still struggling. Balance honestly doesn't need another OP spell like this unless it's an after effect of a 7+pip 1 shadow spell. Balance is already fine in 1v1 and i'm pretty sure they don't need a spell like this cause this will make a lot of people very mad and wish they can avoid fighting balance in the arena ( though many already want to do at-least in max lvl).

Many balances wizards will most likely come here and tell me that i'm wrong and this spell should happen but no, I don't like shutting peoples ideas down but this balance shouldn't be in the game especially for being just 4 pips again unless it's an after effect for a 7+ pip 1 shadow pip spell imo. I at-least want 1v1 pvp to stay playable and fun, it'sot fun when you end up fighting even mostly from second a school that can get rid of auras while doing 1.8k for and more damage with taking off your bubble and being able to spam lore and gaze for days.

So all this being said, i'm 100% against this idea, sorry.
Mostly my opinions here.
7 pips is a bit over the top. What about making it 5 pips with 2 shadow pips. Not as much pips but still very costly. And for the damage maybe put it as 950 none enchanteable divide spell then it can be a decent spell.

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
Make it 5 pips, both teams are hit not destroying tower shields but making it as if there was no tower shield there ever, black hole deals 200 dmg to team but opposite team 1000 damage. The aura is destroyed.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
yeah probibly lower damage would be nice, I also like the idea where it damages every one, both sides. casters team less obviously. and yea 6 pips i think it would be a cool spell to add

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
Luke ShadowHunter on Dec 7, 2016 wrote:
7 pips is a bit over the top. What about making it 5 pips with 2 shadow pips. Not as much pips but still very costly. And for the damage maybe put it as 950 none enchanteable divide spell then it can be a decent spell.
Looking at the other rank 7 spells, i don't think it's too over the top imo.

Just saying .

Survivor
Dec 16, 2015
Honestly, this is a little too broken. If you think about it, balance already has enough utility. Being able to control opponents aura and pips are already enough for a balance to be good in for pvp itself. Controlling the bubble (A.K.A. Field spell) is too much in my opinion.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
I could see this being okay if it damaged everyone in the battle and maybe weaken the damage slightly.