Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sometimes I feel it's rigged..

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 15, 2009
So I bought a one year membership back on November 6th 2015.... and the end is coming for me.. And I get a notification! "If you have a current active membership on November 29th to get the mount" and I just think to myself... did Kingsisle just mess with me?

I kinda feel ashamed of myself when I could have bought a membership just 23 more days after November 6th 2015 and I could have received this limited time mount. Sigh.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
MalvinHawkRunner on Nov 3, 2016 wrote:
So I bought a one year membership back on November 6th 2015.... and the end is coming for me.. And I get a notification! "If you have a current active membership on November 29th to get the mount" and I just think to myself... did Kingsisle just mess with me?

I kinda feel ashamed of myself when I could have bought a membership just 23 more days after November 6th 2015 and I could have received this limited time mount. Sigh.
If you buy any crowns during that time frame, I think you will get the mount also.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
MalvinHawkRunner on Nov 3, 2016 wrote:

No, KI did not mess with you. If you have a credit card on file, it will automatically renew your membership for the same price you paid a year ago. If not, you may want to find a way to keep that membership or at least buy some crowns before the 29th.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I know the feeling, I've missed out on special housing items and things in the past myself. I'm really mad about the bridge, 50Million Monolith and the Krokotopia boat. It's not their fault, but oh well. In your situation, if you plan on continuing to play Wizard101 then just make another purchase or allow your membership to continue past the deadline. (If you don't plan on playing Wizard then it doesn't matter if you get the mount)