Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for a healing pet hatching partner

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2013
Been trying by myself for quite sometime to get unicorn or fairy. Sadly, no luck. Probably hatched 30 times with my own pets that are suppose to have these traits first generation.

Looking for a new friend who can help me in this endeavor.

Please and thank you!

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
thisple on Oct 20, 2016 wrote:
Been trying by myself for quite sometime to get unicorn or fairy. Sadly, no luck. Probably hatched 30 times with my own pets that are suppose to have these traits first generation.

Looking for a new friend who can help me in this endeavor.

Please and thank you!
I have a party corgi with fairy and healing current. What pets do you have to offer?

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
I feel and live your pain; and spent over three years questing to find a pet with may cast fairy; and now I have multiple healing pets with all the may cast healing spells. Best suggestion I can offer is to share one of your wizard names, and a zone you'll be at in the pet hatchery between 5-11:00 pm Eastern Standard Time; this when I'm online. I spend most of my time helping other players on their quests, and joining teams via team-up portals. Here's to finding one or more pets to hatch with.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2013
Spell-proof and Spell-defying are probably the best traits I have.

I have over 40 pets, I've bought most of the game cards from walmart, target and game stop.

So all kinds of pets, just no healing for me.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2013
Character Name is Taryn Ashpyre, I usually hang out in the Phoenix Realm. Nice and quiet there. I'll be trying to get my healing pet tonight as well.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
A better way to coordinate this; I'm on East Coast Time, so tonight I'll go the Pet Hatchery in the Phoenix Realm from 7:00-7:10 pm, and again between 10:00-10:10 pm. Then during the week, I'll attempt to be there each night for ten minutes (7:00-7:10 pm; 8:00-8:10 pm; 9:00-9:10 pm; and again at 10:00-10:10 pm). We can hatch if you make it.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
I have a Starfish with spellproof, spritely, and mana gift. The starfish also has some cool ice talents it can learn. My ign is Chase SandHunter