Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how easy azteca is

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 02, 2013
please azteca is so easy just have level 10 gear that allows you to do a 10 million damage meteor from the creator please try it out just find the creater and tell them if you could ok great

sun spells are the best also shadow i solo darkmoor with my storm guy in all parts without dealing damage ha so so so easy i use level 1 gear to solo xibbalba

Hero
May 07, 2015
dude, you do not know how hard Azteca can be at times! oh and, i'm sure KI will never ever make gear that can do 10 million damage! so ha! and darkmoor can be hard! and so might be xibalba,

I'm just making sense.

-Miranda (questing in twin giants, Azteca)
"if you play with fire, you will get burned"

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
sun girl1122 on Oct 1, 2016 wrote:
dude, you do not know how hard Azteca can be at times! oh and, i'm sure KI will never ever make gear that can do 10 million damage! so ha! and darkmoor can be hard! and so might be xibalba,

I'm just making sense.

He was just joking around. Also the max damage cap is one million damage anyways.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
Level 10 gear? Uh, sorry, no. I mean a CASUAL blade set up (on sharpened one regular) is not going to make one mill.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2017
sun girl1122 on Oct 1, 2016 wrote:

I'm just making sense.

For me azteca was so hard i've always rage quited