Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Helping Others

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 30, 2011
I've always wondered about this. So you know like in the game in where you help other students out: Like "Penny Dreadful" That girl at Golem Court, The girl that gets the bad grade from Drake proving that Grubb is real. There is a couple others too. They are students in the game too and they ask you for help like they can't do it them selfs. The girl at where the Death School is. She claims that "her magic isn't powerful enough" but how do we know that if you are always helping her. And another thing is that they never seem to come into battle with us.

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
I love the idea of a self-rescuing princess. Penny didn't really give off that vibe, did she? In later Wizard101 realms, there are plenty of others, including wizards, who need your help, as well as some who help themselves -- and even a few who are real monsters (I'm looking at you, Morganthe).

Penny has been around for a while - since before the game had the ability to give you a helper (such as the teachers in B.O.X.E.S. events). I agree, it'd be great to see Penny boost your attacks during the Grubb dungeon.