Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching Sigil has a problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
I have been hatching the same person every day for the past few days (including today). Whenever we are at the hatching sigil, one of us will press X to enter the hatcher. The 2nd person then loses their X (it disappears). The 2nd person has to run off the sigil and run back fast because it's the only way to get the X to show up again, usually with only 4 seconds left on the countdown.

This is very annoying. If there is any lag at all in the game, it's impossible to run back fast enough and press the X before time expires.

What is the problem?
Can it be fixed soon?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Thanks for your report! We'll take a look at it.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Oh, I noticed the same thing was happening in Aquila for the Zeus and Hades dungeons! One person activates the sigil, the others have to back away and then re-approach.

Alia Misthaven

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Been happening on all sigils not just in hatchery! Please check them all out.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
the sigil at the hatchery worked just fine today! No more running back and forth :) Thanks!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Emma Storm on Aug 10, 2016 wrote:
I have been hatching the same person every day for the past few days (including today). Whenever we are at the hatching sigil, one of us will press X to enter the hatcher. The 2nd person then loses their X (it disappears). The 2nd person has to run off the sigil and run back fast because it's the only way to get the X to show up again, usually with only 4 seconds left on the countdown.

This is very annoying. If there is any lag at all in the game, it's impossible to run back fast enough and press the X before time expires.

What is the problem?
Can it be fixed soon?
This happened to me in a dungeon in Azteca!

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
Emma Storm on Aug 10, 2016 wrote:

What is the problem?
Can it be fixed soon?
This is still happening. It started in test realm. There is about a half second window for everyone to get on. Do you know of an ETA Dworgyn?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
00Hoss on Aug 26, 2016 wrote:
This is still happening. It started in test realm. There is about a half second window for everyone to get on. Do you know of an ETA Dworgyn?
I don't have an ETA on the fix. Hopefully soon!