Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP low lvl system broke.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2012
10 all commander stuff and duelist wand, pet: infallible, mc balance blade, shatter(barely) proof myth dealer.

Now this is the question,

Since when KI i mean wizard101 lvl 10 wizard can face twice lvl as his/her. BTW i know its base on rank. But does ki realize is base on spell as well? how is that even fair?

I want only KI member to reply me and tell me how its thats fair?

so your lvl 10 vs 35 or 45+++

Can you fix this system?

Do you even read chat logs. of you do not have time to read chat logs. its automatic system

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I imagine that they are working out some potential solutions. If you read the Entire PVP section of the Message Boards has the exact same post as you. Yes, they do read the chat logs. I feel like KI is more aware of things than they let on to be. (Won't it be a fun surprise when in a couple updates everyone's PVP dreams come true?) They also have to take other things into consideration too other than just the vocal people's opinions too.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
You don't know how to pvp against higher levels? Just get Tc and use them summon a minion make a strat and hit hard. Magus don't usually have 2k health nothing to worry about.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
The higher your rank the harder it's going to be for PvP. Pretty clear concept. Nearly impossible? Change your strategy. Judging by your gear you're more than enough knowledgeable to do that much.