Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i did it! i did it! I DID IT!

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 07, 2015
I FINALLY hit (drum roll plays) one million damage! I did it! If you know me in wizard101 your gonna see me wearing the one in a million badge ALL THE TIME.

Miranda ( I hit one million damage) jade song ~ promethean pyromancer

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
sun girl1122 on Jul 10, 2016 wrote:
I FINALLY hit (drum roll plays) one million damage! I did it! If you know me in wizard101 your gonna see me wearing the one in a million badge ALL THE TIME.

congrats.

Hero
May 07, 2015
thelastdiviner on Jul 10, 2016 wrote:
Congratulations Wear it with pride.
i will wear it with pride! i'm so excited! :------)

Explorer
Aug 29, 2011
Great job! Tbh I actually got it on my second attempt since I was stupid and did heckhound on the first attempt I've made it a goal now to get one in a million on my ice since she's a journeyman. I want to be like those people that have it at that level lol. Okay I need to get back on track. It's pretty good that you got one in a million! I bet some people are too lazy to think about it and do it. I wonder how many people actually have this badge...

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015

Congrats! I find it amazing that people can do that. Even though I know people that have done it will say that its really easy, but even if I was max. level, I wouldnt be able to do it if my life depended on it.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Ah I remember the joy of getting that badge...then elixer vitae became a thing. One day...one day...I will get elixer vitae on my fire wizard

Defender
Dec 07, 2012

Congrats! xD

--Fiona

Survivor
Jan 17, 2016
Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
Congrats!!!!!!
Also, Anjelina1 if you want to get it on your Journeyman Ice I'm happy to help you ( i'm a fellow ice wizard )