Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

best way to deal with jaders

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
if someone has 40+% resist 10-80 level they should go last. Any person with outrageous resist should go last instead of first all the time. This will prevent trolling that has been putting down lots of people for months

Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
When you say 10-80 level, are you referring to between levels 10 and 80? If so, then your requirement is kind of unfair. First of all, pets can easily help get someone to 40+% resist. Also, some gear gives you that percentage. Crafted gear often gives a decent amount of resist. And Lastly, storm would have a massive advantage over everyone if this change took place. With their pierce or critical, a bolt or lord could cause severe problems later on.

Dakota Titanheart
Prodigious Diviner

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
like seriously hear me out these warlords lvl 50's go first with extremely unfair resist and damage and all they have to do is make up blades, spam sanctuary, spam satyr, and its not fair! Their incredibly high resist keeps them from dying, and their too overpowered damage just absolutely makes it more unfair. Lvl 50 warlords are just like us, but 2x more overpowered, given the fact they also have high critical and block rating. They should go last every time, if they have high resist or very high healing In and Out healing.

Thier overly overpowered resist that is humongous keeps them from dying its just insane amounts of resist given with that, damage to all schools, so they can spam luminious and if their a life, spam loremaster to keep them from attacking.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
DevinSkullStone on Jul 5, 2016 wrote:
if someone has 40+% resist 10-80 level they should go last. Any person with outrageous resist should go last instead of first all the time. This will prevent trolling that has been putting down lots of people for months
least them win (force you to flee) they be there as last as you stay until force to flee! do be careful (others wizard account) outline (so, know what spell going to cast) remember you those: infallible & those Unstoppable or Extraordinary those spell have armor pierce those only spell can use to defeat resistance also always try dispel spamming like death does bad juju likely sometime spam beguile incase use rebirth, death always use beguile against storm (storm never use single spell always use aoe except unless trying to master insane bolt, they use that more clued wildbolt then there aoe, even YOU storm shield likely use prims (get around) whatever critical block & resist weaker too!

having Unstoppable & Extraordinary (be useful) in Quick Match PVP tournament (also Extra Armor Pierce any of spell enchanted with Unstoppable or Extraordinary and also extra damage follow by 10% add more 10% every around for both team until (max 200%) infallible help that match!

Beside 40% resist mostly nothing (jade need kept them for healing) life one more harder once to defeated then others school with jade because they have guardian spirit, ( only say using armor pierce or spam dispel or have death spam bad juju best way defeat jade (if school have minion) use that, if your balance (balance Mander Minion as black mantle & elemental shield they be useful vs any jade wizard against fire/ice/storm (STORM/ICE might be tougher) fire might be risky because efreet as 90% weakness) ice like to stun but beware of absorb there absorb are powerful so, only wizard 2 of absorb so, second able use on friend block more damage then there single absorb also life absorb because secondary school is LIFE sometime storm & possible death) life secondary is myth (so, beware of them spam earthquake) warlord ice (use balance mastery to use loremaster) lower level pvp beware of there pet some time spell MC I hate most is: pierce, shatter, steal ward, enfeeble!

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
JustinFrostHunter on Jul 6, 2016 wrote:
least them win (force you to flee) they be there as last as you stay until force to flee! do be careful (others wizard account) outline (so, know what spell going to cast) remember you those: infallible & those Unstoppable or Extraordinary those spell have armor pierce those only spell can use to defeat resistance also always try dispel spamming like death does bad juju likely sometime spam beguile incase use rebirth, death always use beguile against storm (storm never use single spell always use aoe except unless trying to master insane bolt, they use that more clued wildbolt then there aoe, even YOU storm shield likely use prims (get around) whatever critical block & resist weaker too!

having Unstoppable & Extraordinary (be useful) in Quick Match PVP tournament (also Extra Armor Pierce any of spell enchanted with Unstoppable or Extraordinary and also extra damage follow by 10% add more 10% every around for both team until (max 200%) infallible help that match!

Beside 40% resist mostly nothing (jade need kept them for healing) life one more harder once to defeated then others school with jade because they have guardian spirit, ( only say using armor pierce or spam dispel or have death spam bad juju best way defeat jade (if school have minion) use that, if your balance (balance Mander Minion as black mantle & elemental shield they be useful vs any jade wizard against fire/ice/storm (STORM/ICE might be tougher) fire might be risky because efreet as 90% weakness) ice like to stun but beware of absorb there absorb are powerful so, only wizard 2 of absorb so, second able use on friend block more damage then there single absorb also life absorb because secondary school is LIFE sometime storm & possible death) life secondary is myth (so, beware of them spam earthquake) warlord ice (use balance mastery to use loremaster) lower level pvp beware of there pet some time spell MC I hate most is: pierce, shatter, steal ward, enfeeble!
thing is i'm a balance school person I don't have a DOT spell or anything its very easy to counter against us and they can easily win because you have to save up a huge hit to kill them they will weakness, tower shield then will spam sanctuary and satyr. I can't dispel either, I always go last against them.

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
Merfolura on Jul 6, 2016 wrote:
When you say 10-80 level, are you referring to between levels 10 and 80? If so, then your requirement is kind of unfair. First of all, pets can easily help get someone to 40+% resist. Also, some gear gives you that percentage. Crafted gear often gives a decent amount of resist. And Lastly, storm would have a massive advantage over everyone if this change took place. With their pierce or critical, a bolt or lord could cause severe problems later on.

Dakota Titanheart
Prodigious Diviner
I know, lvl 50's already have 40% resist and they can add more with their pets. And, i'm offensive not defensive and I don't like to get put up with these guys

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
both you guys pvp at lvl 75 as a balance wizard you'll see what I mean

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
DevinSkullStone on Jul 8, 2016 wrote:
thing is i'm a balance school person I don't have a DOT spell or anything its very easy to counter against us and they can easily win because you have to save up a huge hit to kill them they will weakness, tower shield then will spam sanctuary and satyr. I can't dispel either, I always go last against them.
balance does have DOT for treasure card spell (farm for treasure card of steel giant) that is a "DOT" which also balance

drop from:
Dropped By:

also post have our Christmas in July Soon in wizard101? steel giant also drop in Winterland Pack!

Defender
Mar 10, 2014
DevinSkullStone on Jul 5, 2016 wrote:
I had the same problem I was level 89 getting defeated by level 50 warlords with 70 ice resist and enfeeble pets .My 39 ice damage didnt do a thing. Level up and get shadow magic and shadow enhanced spells they help with killing jades and low level warlords with over powered resistance.