Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

long overdue for a test realm?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
hello

Dont you guys think we're long overdue for test realm? the last one we had was very minor with few features to the game and that was about 4-5 months ago.

Ive been really hyped to see whats being cooked this whole time for wizard and if i have to wait any longer i feel the hype is going away :(

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Somebody is thirsty. But I guess we all are. KI live was just a few weeks ago, so I'm sure they are going to launch something soon. Just be a little patient. They did have some serious layoffs recently, so I'm sure a lot of the staff have to put in extra work to get this content out for us.

I'd rather they take the time to get it right then launch prematurely.

Edit; Correction. I said KI Live was weeks ago. It was last week, lol. My bad.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Last time I checked, April was only 3 months ago. The summer update should be coming to test realm soon.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
seethe42 on Jul 6, 2016 wrote:
Last time I checked, April was only 3 months ago. The summer update should be coming to test realm soon.
Yup.

As Mr. Rogers said, "I mean I might just make mistakes if I should have to hurry up, and so I like to take my time."

I'd love a Test Realm to be released when it's ready for customer testing, and if that's October, I'll be fine with that. And I'd like a Live Realm to be released when it's playable.

And this is why you don't speed run, spamming the space bar, through the new world in six hours.