Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why cant i get on the boat in kroktopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2011
So I got multiple missions asking me go to the sphinx island and I cant get on the boat, I see people go in there and im like, HOW, so I was wondering if someone couldhelp me

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
You must first complete the main quest line in the first pyramid before you can gain access to sphinx island.

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
Actually you have to accomplish through the Map Room of the Main Quest line before you get permission to use the boat. I spent a day and a half attempting to figure that one out too...

Survivor
Jun 07, 2016
You have to Complete the quest where you put the staff in the Map Room and that will take you to the dog next to the pool you talk to him and he will send you to the island

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
You have to finish the fire area of krokotopia to be able to enter the sphinx. Once you complete the Throne Room Of Fire dungeon, you might have to talk to Sergeant Major Talbot to be able to enter but i'm not 100% sure. But i know for sure that once you complete that dungeon its just talking quests till you can go in there .

Scarlet Rose 110
Alia 42