Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2023
So I've seen you can buy spells from a balance tree in krokatopia near the sphinx is there anywhere else you can buy spells in the game other than treasure cards and in ravenwood of course?

Survivor
Nov 28, 2012
there is one NPC in the commons, another in colossal blvd. a few scattered in Celestia, Azteca and of course the Arcanum.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
toxicsushi12 on Jul 6, 2023 wrote:
So I've seen you can buy spells from a balance tree in krokatopia near the sphinx is there anywhere else you can buy spells in the game other than treasure cards and in ravenwood of course?
You can train spells where there are spell trainers spells in the spiral.
Sometimes You would have to do spell quests to train new spells.

Here are a list of secret spell trainers you can find:
finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-spell-guides/hidden-spell-trainers-level-1-25/

I suggest to look up in youtube or wiki the spell you want to train.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2018
Plenty of places. A house in colossus boulevard has spells like dispel. In the commons at the fairground, a girl has shield spells.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2008
and if you get all the spells for your school in arc 1 (i believe) you get a achievement :D

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
I'm posting here because I can't seem to make a new entry. I'm wondering if anyone else has been experiencing some high lag issues? I know it's not on my end because my internet works fine and I've been playing on a low-populated server. (I have no apps running in the background, as well.) Yesterday, myself and three teammates were DC'd during a run in Manticore of Madness. Today, I can't seem to level-up a pet for my Apprentice-level wizard because I'm not getting credit for chomping "pet snacks" or "clocks" during the Maze minigame. I feel a little frustrated that I wasted energy and snacks during those couple runs but I had already spent energy, so I threw some pet snacks to my pet so the time spent wasn't entirely wasted. (RIP snacks.)

Anyway, just asking if this is has been normal for anyone else.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Since I can't start a new thread, I am writing here to ask about the Talent Tokens, can we still earn them and how do we get them? Also, is it worth the time to level up a pet when one of the talents is locked, or should I just scrap this pet for a different one?

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
You can get spells from wizard city, krokotopia, avalon, azteca, khrysalis and the arcanum might be more but this is just off the top of my head.