Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Artist's Armaments - Bring it Back Please?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2011
I'd like to petition to make the Artist's Armaments available again (:

If anyone's seen the Artist's Armaments, you know it is by far one of the prettiest wands KI has made. The wand was offered as a promo code from KI's artists as an Anniversary gift way back in April 2018, and as far as I know it hasn't been available since. It was a great way to pay homage to the talented artists of KI, and as an artist myself, it would be a great way to put a part of my personality into my stitch.

Since April is coming up in a few short months, I think it would be AMAZING if, for a short time, the wand was made available again as an Anniversary gift. I don't know if this would be a promo code, or maybe putting it in a pack, or putting it in the crown shop for a limited time, but this wand definitely deserves a comeback!!!

Defender
Feb 03, 2012
Thats a lovely idea! Artist Armaments are one of the few promo wands I managed to get. And its easily one of my favorite wands of all time. Aside from also being an artist, I love it because it looks so fun and creative! When I first got it I had a feeling that it was special and unlikely to return (like the red frontier dragon mount way back). It's been quite a while a while now, a resurgence of promo and Anniversary items would be nice! And in case we couldn't get this one back, I wonder what artsy items may exist in the future that pay homage to the artists of KI .

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
Bringing back the artist's armaments would be a nice addition to the current festival of colors. A great code idea :)

Survivor
Sep 06, 2022
DestinyGriffinblad... on Feb 5, 2023 wrote:
I'd like to petition to make the Artist's Armaments available again (:

If anyone's seen the Artist's Armaments, you know it is by far one of the prettiest wands KI has made. The wand was offered as a promo code from KI's artists as an Anniversary gift way back in April 2018, and as far as I know it hasn't been available since. It was a great way to pay homage to the talented artists of KI, and as an artist myself, it would be a great way to put a part of my personality into my stitch.

Since April is coming up in a few short months, I think it would be AMAZING if, for a short time, the wand was made available again as an Anniversary gift. I don't know if this would be a promo code, or maybe putting it in a pack, or putting it in the crown shop for a limited time, but this wand definitely deserves a comeback!!!
The down side of bringing back old unique items would devalue its value making it more common than rare or ultra rare. If you aren't a person who cares much about that like me I am 100% backing the oppertunity on making old things available again like the frontier dragon. However, I wish they would do this every 5-6 years to preserve some type of value.