Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Couch Potatos (likes)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2011
Hello I was wondering is there a way to make it to where the King Parsely is separate from the Ultra King Parsely? It would be nice to see them separate so that way the plants can grow faster. I noticed on the Wizard Wiki that there is a like for the King Parsely but it also shows one for the ultra King Parsely aswell but when I tried it for Ultra King Parsely it didn't work it only showed likes towards the normal King Parsely.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
jasonmy on Nov 19, 2022 wrote:
Hello I was wondering is there a way to make it to where the King Parsely is separate from the Ultra King Parsely? It would be nice to see them separate so that way the plants can grow faster. I noticed on the Wizard Wiki that there is a like for the King Parsely but it also shows one for the ultra King Parsely aswell but when I tried it for Ultra King Parsely it didn't work it only showed likes towards the normal King Parsely.
Since they are both king parsleys only one counts, this is true of all plant "families".