Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Regent Trading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
TC’s shouldn’t be the only thing we can trade. I understand not allowing the trade of certain things, but some things should be included. Obviously I’m talking about regents, they should DEFINITELY be tradable! I’m sure plenty of us have gone through the risk of selling our regents to the AH trying to get them to a friend…but someone camping the regents nabs them all before the intended person. Grinding regents is extremely tedious and time consuming, getting what you need to craft is a big pain and very difficult to do along the way on more populated servers. I could see this being a big and extremely helpful implement and would love to actually see a game-changing improvement suggestion actually be brought to reality.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
It would be nice to donate regents this way. I want this to be added definitely. There's always room for more flashy buttons on the player screen, except for one

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
I’m on board with this. I also feel that for tc and reagent trading, clicking your right mouse button puts all copies of the item you click on the trading board. It would be so much easier so you don’t have to click 200 items. Or even a numbers bar like when you move items to shared banks.

Defender
May 22, 2012
Pet Games on Sep 18, 2022 wrote:
I’m on board with this. I also feel that for tc and reagent trading, clicking your right mouse button puts all copies of the item you click on the trading board. It would be so much easier so you don’t have to click 200 items. Or even a numbers bar like when you move items to shared banks.
I would also love to see reagent trading becoming a thing.

I completely agree the game needs a slide bar for TC trading rather than the endless clicking over and over for each card.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
I 100% agree this needs to be added. People snipe the Bazaar too much to do safe transfers.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2021
I am almost completely on board with this idea. That said, I think extremely rare reagents shouldn't be tradable. Just my opinion, though. Love the concept otherwise!

Survivor
Sep 10, 2022
I agree but they would have to remove all reagent bundles from the crown shop