Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unlocking Scout Talents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Hello! I recently added Myth Scout to a pet for each of my wizards. I unlocked the talent on my first wizard and then made a second pet with myth scout on the same wiz. I had the first pet with myth scout unlocked in her backpack. When the second pet manifested myth scout it was locked. So I once again had to use 15 talent tokens to unlock it on this pet.

I next made another pet with myth scout but this time on my storm wizard. She also had to unlock the talent when it manifested on her pet. Then I made a second pet with myth scout on my storm wizard. I kept the first pet with the unlocked talent in her backpack. This time when the talent manifested on the second pet, it was automatically unlocked as soon as it appeared.

In total I made six pets with Myth Scout. I had to unlock it on five of the pets for a total of 75 talent tokens. Are the scout talents supposed to automatically unlocked once you've unlocked the talent on one pet as it is for the retriever talents? That was a LOT of talent tokens that I would like to have back if that's the case. Thanks.