Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 86 Fire Wizard need build help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
I am picking up Wizard101 after about 8 years and I need some help to have a good build
I already know that waterworks gear is very good so I'm already farming for the waterworks robe, hat and boots, and the wand the boss drops. But I need help for Pet, ring, amulet, athame, and deck. Thanks.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2010
topgunner5 on Aug 21, 2022 wrote:
I am picking up Wizard101 after about 8 years and I need some help to have a good build
I already know that waterworks gear is very good so I'm already farming for the waterworks robe, hat and boots, and the wand the boss drops. But I need help for Pet, ring, amulet, athame, and deck. Thanks.
Glad to see you've stuck around! I too have played a long time now! Over 10 years myself!

I definitely recommend the level 90 Athame and Ring, which can be farmed from Tartarus in Aquila.

If you cannot get the lvl 90 option, the level 60 athame and ring are a decent option, considering there is also gear at level 100 for all schools.

As for pets, it kinda depends on your play style and preference. I personally used a sun serpent pet around that level on my fire wizard. It gave a blade and other useful spells.

If you are interested in options outside of the Waterworks gear, sometimes the level 58 crafted gear (From winter tusk) has better stats than that of waterworks for some schools.

I recommend farming the Krok dungeon at level 60 for a good amulet option. otherwise good options may vary until lvl 99 when you can get the morganthe amulet.

I Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
Luis LifeGiver on Aug 26, 2022 wrote:
Glad to see you've stuck around! I too have played a long time now! Over 10 years myself!

I definitely recommend the level 90 Athame and Ring, which can be farmed from Tartarus in Aquila.

If you cannot get the lvl 90 option, the level 60 athame and ring are a decent option, considering there is also gear at level 100 for all schools.

As for pets, it kinda depends on your play style and preference. I personally used a sun serpent pet around that level on my fire wizard. It gave a blade and other useful spells.

If you are interested in options outside of the Waterworks gear, sometimes the level 58 crafted gear (From winter tusk) has better stats than that of waterworks for some schools.

I recommend farming the Krok dungeon at level 60 for a good amulet option. otherwise good options may vary until lvl 99 when you can get the morganthe amulet.

I Hope this helps!
This helps! I am halfway through Azteca so after I hit 90 from that I will farm Aquila for the 90 athame and ring. I got all the waterworks gear now and am happy with it. And for pet I heard good things about the sun serpent pet so I might wait until that quest comes up to get it. Thank you so much for your input and I’m so happy to see a community for this game still exists.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012