Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable purchase crowns.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2022
Hey guys,

I'm fairly new and came back to the game after years.

I recently purchased 2 x 80k crowns and 1 x 1 month membership and one of the spellment pack thing.

It appears if I try to buy anymore crowns, I get an error message, saying that my account has been flagged. I've already followed the steps by emailing support but I was wondering if maybe that's a bug or something or if there is anything else I can do in the meantime.

Thanks

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
xgeneriszerox on Jul 14, 2022 wrote:
Hey guys,

I recently purchased 2 x 80k crowns and 1 x 1 month membership and one of the spellment pack thing.

It appears if I try to buy anymore crowns, I get an error message, saying that my account has been flagged. I've already followed the steps by emailing support but I was wondering if maybe that's a bug or something or if there is anything else I can do in the meantime.

Thanks
Hey there, this is not a bug, you just flagged our internal system, just wait a day and then you should be okay.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
xgeneriszerox on Jul 14, 2022 wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks
Wizard101 has an anti-fraud system that doesn't allow multiple purchases quickly from the same billing source. It should be lifted in 24 to 48 hours.

It is most aggravating if you have multiple accounts and attempting to take advantage of a weekend sale.