Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

BeastMoon Beast Form upgrades not giving Summer Fortune Scroll points

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Past behavior: When a new beastmoon event occurs, run to the Beast Moon Form upgrades kiosk. If you have previously upgraded forms, it automatically (on first visit to kiosk) gives you 10 points for each upgrade you already have (up to a maximum of 50). These points were added to the beast moon event AND also the scroll of Fortune.

With the current beastmoon event (July 5, 2022), it gives the points for the upgrade, and they get added to your beast moon event total BUT they are not being added to the scroll of fortune like before. I already lost scroll of fortune points on 2 characters that I tried this with. Fix this now please, and NOT like 2 weeks after the event ends. Thanks.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
They just addressed this issue but not to our satisfactory. See Sparck's post about it here: www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/scroll-of-fortune-points-not-being-awarded-8ad6a426818f5ea80181d959a2e00ed3?page=1

They are giving us double Scroll points but for members only. It will only help some of the wizards, but not all.
I would like the points we should have earned to be magically awarded to us.