Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon team's use of outside group to strategize and coordinate

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
If I'm being picky let me know but I am finding it irritating that teams are forming in an outside group. To me it appears that the opposing team using the outside group Discord has an unfair advantage. I have been asked to join but do not. Can I get some input into this?

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Survivor
Jul 12, 2021
There clearly just needs to be a party queue system where larger groups are paired against larger groups and solo queues against solo queues. Every modern multiplayer game has a system like this.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
These guys have been using discord for years, perhaps you should join one of the many many beastmoon servers to find a group?

Not only that, but they all wait to queue so they do not get another real team and can beat up on randoms.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
Jasmine3429 on Sep 12, 2022 wrote:
These guys have been using discord for years, perhaps you should join one of the many many beastmoon servers to find a group?

Not only that, but they all wait to queue so they do not get another real team and can beat up on randoms.
I'm not sure beating up on randoms is a great thing to do. Personally, I love the challenge of random vs random (solo queue only players) or a group vs group. Group vs random is usually so one sided and predictable. Except from getting a lot of Lunari faster, I don't think it's fun or an achievement at all.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Drakula666 on Sep 21, 2022 wrote:
I'm not sure beating up on randoms is a great thing to do. Personally, I love the challenge of random vs random (solo queue only players) or a group vs group. Group vs random is usually so one sided and predictable. Except from getting a lot of Lunari faster, I don't think it's fun or an achievement at all.
I agree, but teams just want easy lunarii, so it happens more often then it should.