Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Malistaire the Undying on Cyclops Lane?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
Was looking at another players hat to see where they got it and clicked on Malistaire's level 100 storm cowl by mistake and it said you could get it at Darkmoor by defeating Malistaire or at Cyclops Lane. At first I thought it was an error but the more I looked into it, it seems like something else. With the Great One and the fact it said a skeleton key room is preset by opening the map in Akilles' tower I wonder if it is a series of random occurrences or if there is something there. Anyone got anything about this?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
doi541 on Jun 18, 2022 wrote:
Was looking at another players hat to see where they got it and clicked on Malistaire's level 100 storm cowl by mistake and it said you could get it at Darkmoor by defeating Malistaire or at Cyclops Lane. At first I thought it was an error but the more I looked into it, it seems like something else. With the Great One and the fact it said a skeleton key room is preset by opening the map in Akilles' tower I wonder if it is a series of random occurrences or if there is something there. Anyone got anything about this?
This is a bug. There is no version of Malistaire the Undying on Cyclops Lane.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
Lookit Light on Jun 21, 2022 wrote:
This is a bug. There is no version of Malistaire the Undying on Cyclops Lane.
Ok, thank you, was wonder if it us just the bugs lining up. Guess I'm just crazy.