Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of Death Badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2017
I am Level 49 and I got all the death quest spells and the spells from secret trainers (Mortis, Sabrina, etc.) Yet I still didn't get the badge any help would be appreciated.

Wolf Shadowspear
Level 49

Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
Did you also do the quests from Northguard from Erik WyrdRune. This is a quest that given from Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town which leads to doing the side quest in Mirkholm Keep for Dark Pact spell. The level requirement is 35. I believe you also have to have unlocked Mirkholm keep to access the quest which requires doing some of Grizzlehiem.

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
funsanctuary on May 26, 2022 wrote:
I am Level 49 and I got all the death quest spells and the spells from secret trainers (Mortis, Sabrina, etc.) Yet I still didn't get the badge any help would be appreciated.

Wolf Shadowspear
Level 49
Have you gotten the spells from Grizzleheim? Also I'm not sure you may need to be level 50.

Survivor
May 25, 2017
Kyuubi reborn on May 29, 2022 wrote:
Did you also do the quests from Northguard from Erik WyrdRune. This is a quest that given from Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town which leads to doing the side quest in Mirkholm Keep for Dark Pact spell. The level requirement is 35. I believe you also have to have unlocked Mirkholm keep to access the quest which requires doing some of Grizzlehiem.
I did that one and am level 51 now. I have all spells you can get up to then from quests. Still don't have the badge.

Survivor
May 25, 2017
Fixed It! Turns out I was missing Strangle

Thanks for all the help!

Wolf