Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardens Press X harvest bug

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
It does not matter if a garden is stacked or not. The 'press X to harvest' does not always work.

- Sometimes it has the press X and nothing happens.
- Other times it shows press X for other plants planted. Sometimes those other plants get harvested, sometimes not.
- And sometimes it shows no X at all.

Again, there is NO stacked plants, no glitch in the house whatsoever. There is no reason this has been happening for so long. I have a small flat garden with 17 emp. I'm going to have to use the mouse to collect 7 of them. Sometimes the press X works and sometimes it doesn't.

I have other gardens in other houses that are maxed and stacked and it is a nightmare when this happens. The game does not even let us click on every plant in a max stacked garden with using the mouse. But I do not want to hear anything about stacked gardens being taboo because it is most certainly an allowed thing to be done. I want to make it very clear that this is not a stacked garden problem. It happens at any garden, stacked or flat.

Defender
May 22, 2012
I used to experience this until I discovered if I go inside my house before harvesting, then go out the front door again it often triggered your problem. If I have to go inside I port away avoiding the door, wait 30 seconds, then port to my house. No harvesting problems