Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon cheats

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
People in BM arena are venting about spells that are going off twice.

Death drake Terminal Illness spell is casting a multitude of dots.
Does needful Things really give the enemy four cards now?

Someone just told me myth drake spells are doing similar things. Not working as the description reads.

Pretty sure my storm rat dispel counted twice.

There are probably more spells from various forms not working as intended.

A secondary issue is people buy/gift packs and open them inside Beastmoon and are able to use spells not intended for their form. I thought this was fixed but someone just told me about it again.

Another cheat is people are still teleporting throughout the map. I was in a game with someone on my team playing fire elf and he kept on doing this cheat. I was ready to report him but asked him to stop instead.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2021
stemogstel on May 4, 2022 wrote:
People in BM arena are venting about spells that are going off twice.

Death drake Terminal Illness spell is casting a multitude of dots.
Does needful Things really give the enemy four cards now?

Someone just told me myth drake spells are doing similar things. Not working as the description reads.

Pretty sure my storm rat dispel counted twice.

There are probably more spells from various forms not working as intended.

A secondary issue is people buy/gift packs and open them inside Beastmoon and are able to use spells not intended for their form. I thought this was fixed but someone just told me about it again.

Another cheat is people are still teleporting throughout the map. I was in a game with someone on my team playing fire elf and he kept on doing this cheat. I was ready to report him but asked him to stop instead.
Yes, Needful Things really does give the enemy 4 cards. It's not that useful of a spell, but combined with the broken AOE it is.
You can't really say this form is that strong when it can ONLY do 100 damage first turn. It also has no zero pip hits, so it must use a pip in order to hit.
You can weakness it, you can also kill it.
The AOE bug is awful and should be fixed. Needful Things is a useless spell and it still is barely.
It's very annoying that now this AOE bug is making people think they should nerf the form, because it's one of the WORST forms in the game.
450 health forms like Death Pig and Death Krok are able to do 200 first turn, Death Krok can even do 250 first turn, he can revive for 0 pips, Death Pig can do a 200 weakness first turn as well.
Just because an AOE is bugged doesn't mean that everything else about the form is overpowered.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
There are also groups that deliberately DC to allow a team mate to join a current 3v3 in order to cause the winning color to lose that sigil battle.

I would really like the option to RANDO only, to avoid groups entirely. When I solo queue, i don't need a small group to cause me to end up against the groups that exploit things or cheat.