Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 38 Quest: Mything Link Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2016
I just reached level 38 on my myth wizard, trying to learn a new spell. In the quest: "Mything Link", I tried to access Angoro's Tower, but I could not. The loading screen took longer than usual, so I thought it was the infinite loading screen. I relogged my game to see if that would solve the problem, but it was to no avail. I tried it again, and I still could not access the tower. I had a feeling that it was something other than the infinite loading screen. I was able to log out of my character and log back in (confirming my suspicion), but I still had no access to the tower. Once I tried to access the tower again, I decided to wait this time and it took about two minutes until I received a message saying: "Sorry young wizard, an issue occurred with that area. Please try again later." Could you please fix this bug, so I can get my level 38 myth spell?

Survivor
Jan 28, 2017
I'm stuck on this quest, too. Finally got my Myth to this point and now I can't get the spell. This is so unfair...

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I'm having the same issues hear hope this gets fixed soon.

Administrator
This is currently a known bug on our radar - and the devs are working on a fix.
In the meantime, to everyone that is running into this issue with the myth quest, please email into Customer Support and make sure to include both your username (no passwords please!) and the name of your character that this is happening to, and they'll get you through and onto the next quest so you can obtain your spell!

Survivor
Aug 20, 2017
I've had this problem too. I found that going to the bridge near the kraken on Triton Avenue progresses the quest, but you are still unable to enter Angoro's Tower.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
I am having the same issue. Hoping this gets fixed soon.

Administrator
The fix for this particular bug went out earlier this morning - give the encounter another go and it should work now!