Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP commander robe cosmetic question (Very upsetting)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2009
i don't understand why you guy's would make the commander robe cosmetic but never attainable ever again? we can't even put the commander robe in shared bank to use it as a cosmetic for other characters how does that work? it's pointless to restrict an item to not allow in shared bank when there is NOTHING on it? was this intended or accidental? this looks like a joke. at least make it attainable still or at least make it able to be used on other characters? that's so messed up honestly. sorry for my frustration i just think this isn't a good move from the dev's

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
Many are disappointed about it being removed from the game. But, the commander robe is now tradeable.

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
If your going for the cosmetic exclusivly, there are outfits in the crown shop that look nearly identical. Yes its not the commander robe, but it is close enough. This robe has been out for years, if you did not get it, your out of luck. MMOS and card games do this all the time. People should not be upset that they could not get something that has been in game for what 7 years?

There is always a chance that Kingsisle may eventually add it back.

Survivor
May 11, 2009
Lukeskywalker1313 on May 3, 2022 wrote:
If your going for the cosmetic exclusivly, there are outfits in the crown shop that look nearly identical. Yes its not the commander robe, but it is close enough. This robe has been out for years, if you did not get it, your out of luck. MMOS and card games do this all the time. People should not be upset that they could not get something that has been in game for what 7 years?

There is always a chance that Kingsisle may eventually add it back.
people didn't wanna do pvp cause they can't at the time, do remember ranked pvp wasn't always free for 7 years bud. or aren't good at it or don't like pvp cause of the toxic players or cause they don't know how to play pvp or cause it's hard to rank up in it. there's a lot of reasons why anyone would not get an item for a long period of time so yes they should be allowed to be upset you don't decide that people have a life and go through life it's not that easy. another thing is it doesn't matter if there is an almost identical item in a crown store no one wants to pay crowns for a cosmetic that's just forced and no one want's an item that is not the original you can't out best the originals they're all unique in their own way and so therefore that robe you're talking about is completely different compared to the commander robe it does not matter if it's identical or similar it's not the same period.

Anyways yea i noticed it being able to be shared in bank just recently and i am so grateful that they did that it helped too anyways cause i stitched my hangmans waterworks gear with it and i wanted to delete my death character but keep the waterworks gear so i won't have to farm it again but now since the change i'm able to enjoy making a new death wizard without having to pay money to waste to just unstitch just to use it. this was even the whole reason why i started this topic in the first place.