Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mean players

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
I am sick and tired of these mean players in commander gear going around treating other players like trash!
they think just because they have commander gear they can go around treating other players like trash! they make me so sick! i hope they lose all their commander gear!! period!

Survivor
Jan 28, 2017
Sadly, while I don't agree with your tone, I do have to admit that this game has a real runaway problem with mean and rude players ruining other's experiences. And the "Ignore" button can only do so much to keep them from making things worse for you. Especially if they just grab a new Wiz and go hide in the Commons until you show up in order to harass you some more ( something I've had to deal with a lot lately ).

KingsIsle really needs to change the way the "Report" button works; Not everyone has access to it when they need it, and sending in a report on the site is just cumbersome at best, and entirely out of the question at worst. What they should do is re-work the Report button so it's also available if you have a valid credit card on your account, similar to how Open Chat works. That would be a good middle ground for everybody.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
You can just use the report feature if they are being mean to you!

And don't forget to ignore them too!

Alejandro (Alexandria) Story

Survivor
Dec 15, 2012
Unfortunately, the only thing we can really do is report them, though I'm not sure how effective reporting generally is. :( Sorry you've been experiencing this.