Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastform Lunari Refund System

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Like how we can refund our Training Points with Mr. Lincoln, I believe that there should be a similar system for refunding Beastforms that you've tiered up. There is the argument that you could just farm for more Lunari instead of asking to get your Lunari back, but this only applies to Beastforms that you've gotten tired of. However, there is another very important reason why we need a refund system.

A refund system would be absolutely vital if a Beastform is changed. A player who has tiered up a form to 5, then seeing that form nerfed into a point where they are no longer happy with their decision, should be allowed to get their Lunari back for free. These players invested their Lunari under the impression that their Beastform would remain this way permanently, so it isn't fair that they're changed after such a large amount of Lunari has been spent. (source: I play Myth Drake )

Of course, this opens up another issue: The maximum amount of Lunari we can hold is too low. 5,000 is not enough when we need to reach 4,800 to tier a form up to 5. A refund for a tier 5 form would give the player back 9,000 Lunari, nearly twice the current cap. The cap must be raised to a minimum of 10,000 for the refund system or else a lot of that Lunari will be wasted.

There has been a lot of talk about changing Beastforms for balance reasons. While I do support the decision that some Beastforms need changes to be made, I think that it is very important for players to be compensated if they feel that a Beastform that they put a ton of time and effort into is nerfed too much for their liking. It takes a couple of months at the very least to reach tier 5 when you're a good player with a good team, and it only can take longer for other players. This would help them out much more.