Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pack Mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2017
Hi I wanna talk about pack mounts, It is very exciting to open packs and know what you can get in those few packs you will open but once you have opened so many packs while getting the wrong school item becomes very depressing. Can I suggest a trade system (not among players) through like an npc where we can trade the mount we have to the correct mount for our schools? Like the Bronto Mount in Primeval Hoard Pack. Or add a recipe inside the pack which will gives as the ability to craft all the 7 day into perm or other school version to the school version we want. That will make every players happy . Hope this message will reach everyone.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Steven Hawblade on Feb 8, 2022 wrote:
Hi I wanna talk about pack mounts, It is very exciting to open packs and know what you can get in those few packs you will open but once you have opened so many packs while getting the wrong school item becomes very depressing. Can I suggest a trade system (not among players) through like an npc where we can trade the mount we have to the correct mount for our schools? Like the Bronto Mount in Primeval Hoard Pack. Or add a recipe inside the pack which will gives as the ability to craft all the 7 day into perm or other school version to the school version we want. That will make every players happy . Hope this message will reach everyone.
zeke already sells temporary mounts - maybe he (cause he's on every world) could be used for this.

however

don't hold your breath. the idea of the packs is the traditional trading card pack. you buy a pack of cards at the local gaming store, or grocery store, open it and ... most of the cards are junk. You spend and spend and spend and once in a while you get something cool.

The trading card company does that on purpose - to keep certain things rare and to make money

and KI is doing the same thing. keep certain things rare and make money

don't expect them to change that