Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Max Lunari Warning

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hello,

I recently redeemed my Scroll of Fortune and was claiming the rewards. However, I was near max Lunari. After redeeming the rewards I realized that I literally wasted essentially the entire scrolls lunari because the lunari cap is at 5000 (and I was saving to unlock a tier 5 form which costs 4800). I am very disappointed that this happened. Please put in a Max Lunari warning for players and honestly, please raise the cap to 10,000. I can't afford to do this every scroll of fortune.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2010
I agree the max Lunari should be raised.
I also lost a large amount of Lunari the same way collecting from the scroll of Fortune. The Scroll rewards should also state the amount of Lunari in the reward - some do if just Lunari. The ones that are for leveling up a beast form just show form cards and a pile of coins. They do not state just how many Lunari will be awarded.
Plus a warning before collecting the reward if it will make you go over max allowed is quite necessary. Many other aspects of the game warn you if you are getting close to the max allowed - such as the quick sell, and Zeke warns you when you have too much gold.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
KI knows all about this for a very long time as I have brought awareness to it long ago. Not only do they seemingly not care, Support has told a well-known BM player that they will do nothing for him. He is considering not renewing member because of how Support replied to him on this very topic.

I support exp613 and Rowantime6 on everything they said here.

- Raise the Lunari limit.
- Add a warning if we will not receive any more Lunari. Include in this if we might lose Lunari for going in a BM game.
- Give us transparency in what each Scroll of Fortune reward will give us. I just found out that we were all lied to in regards to the Winter Scroll's Jewel reward (it does not give what the image shows it gives). People need to know exactly how much Lunari they are to expect when they are about to redeem.

Adding my own request
- We want better Support. If a person playing your game tells you they want the Lunari that they paid for, you best listen to that person and make it right... or you risk losing them.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
Just commenting that I agree with all the above. I too have lost lunari due to being close to the max limit.