Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Couch Potatoes Broken?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2012
So I just spent the last 5 days tending to the every need of my 36 triple stacked couch potatoes. I check last night they are at quite literally 99% progress to elder. I think "cool I can get on tomorrow and train my fire pet" but NOPE. I log in today after work and 32/36 couch potatoes are dead for no reason! So after 5 days of checking every single day and spending energy every single day I get to see 32 couch potatoes die at 99% progress and start over??????? I'm about to never garden again, and never train a pet again this is unacceptable. Has this happened to anyone else?

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Yes it has. Couch Potatoes ae very buggy, and always have been. Issues with them have been reported numerous times over the years. I prefer the Magma Peas as an alternative; they have way fewer problems.

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
This is the first time for me hearing about this. So sorry that you lost all your couch potatoes. I only grow six of them at a time and have them only two tier stacked. I don't know if that is part of the problem or not. So far, I have not had a problem growing them with how I do it. If I do encounter any issues I will be sure to post it here.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2017
Brute3345 on Jan 18, 2022 wrote:
So I just spent the last 5 days tending to the every need of my 36 triple stacked couch potatoes. I check last night they are at quite literally 99% progress to elder. I think "cool I can get on tomorrow and train my fire pet" but NOPE. I log in today after work and 32/36 couch potatoes are dead for no reason! So after 5 days of checking every single day and spending energy every single day I get to see 32 couch potatoes die at 99% progress and start over??????? I'm about to never garden again, and never train a pet again this is unacceptable. Has this happened to anyone else?
Im sure a 6 9 plot will help fix that