Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Advanced move not working?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
Hello,
I can't use advanced move in my dorm room at all on my new wizard, and my highest level one can only do it on certain items like wall furniture. Is this a bug?

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
Yes, it's exciting to start a new wizard and very disappointing not to be able to decorate your brand new dorm with the game's decorating interface. I was incredibly disappointed after advanced move came out and I found that I'm not allowed to use it to decorate my lower level wizards' dorms and houses. But KI has level locked advanced move. This makes no sense because you can buy houses at level 2, but you aren't allowed to use advanced move to decorate them until level 15. I'm not sure what the level 15 level lock is supposed to accomplish. The only reason I can think of is that KI doesn't want new players accidentally misplacing items with advanced move, but that really has to do with the player, not the particular wizard. Could this requirement be changed to an account-wide requirement so that those of us who are long-time players can use the game interface on all our wizards?

Good Idea!

We can make the minimum level to use Advanced Housing account wide.

I'll try to make the change in upcoming update.

Arthur (Gary)

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
I just noticed that my wizards under level 15 can use advanced move now! Thank you so much for listening and making this happen :)