Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there anyway to change my name on here?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2013
I have no idea why my name is MaxoDudeYT i probably did it a long time ago.

Administrator
MaxoDudeYT on Nov 12, 2021 wrote:
I have no idea why my name is MaxoDudeYT i probably did it a long time ago.
Hello!

You have already selected a Message Board name.

Once you have chosen a Message Board name, and it has been approved, you cannot change it.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Explorer
Jun 16, 2010
Maceryn on Nov 16, 2021 wrote:
Hello!

You have already selected a Message Board name.

Once you have chosen a Message Board name, and it has been approved, you cannot change it.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
Maceryn,

This link doesn’t work.

I for one thought I named my Forums name after my wizard but it shows up as my account user name sometimes. Or as least that’s how I was referenced in a KI Live from my forum question. My character name wasn’t said, rather part of my username.

Administrator
Luis LifeGiver on Nov 16, 2021 wrote:
Maceryn,

This link doesn’t work.

I for one thought I named my Forums name after my wizard but it shows up as my account user name sometimes. Or as least that’s how I was referenced in a KI Live from my forum question. My character name wasn’t said, rather part of my username.
Sorry about that, I didn't realize that the link lead to an archived thread. I'll edit this real quick.

Your Forum username that everyone can see is Luis LifeGiver. Your account name can be seen by admin so when your question was picked they may have said that one instead.