Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

trainable blades from other schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2020
Hi,
So there's a problem...

Now that you've done several updates for groups of 4. I'm rarely ever playing with less than 4 (going first every time rocks!!). Buuuuttt...

we'll usually have one hitter but the only blades that wizards from other schools can train in is elemental and spiritual blades. It would be great to be able to train other schools blades simply for support. and blades that are 0 pips to cast.

I know there's treasure cards and pet spells, but you can't enchant them so those are only a 1 time deal... and most people will not want to use pets from a different school just for the blade of another school.

Is that something you'll consider? It'll help so much. Especially if my life can use a 0 pip blade spell and still be able to attain pips for pigsie cause I don't accumulate more because I'm always using elemental blade which is a 1 pip spell. And so I have to pass before I can use pigsie...

THank you!

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
This is an interesting idea but I can very easily see it being abused by certain schools, namely Balance, who have access to spells that have multi-school hits such as Hydra and Chimera. And I think everyone would want to learn Balance Blade, lol.

One thing I learned for my life when i was playing her is how to stack blades - you can stack a regular blade that you have in your deck with a treasure card blade, and an item card blade, and you can (when you get to higher levels or if you get an enchanted armament pet) stack a sharpened blade as well with all of those. It makes leveling a Life a ton easier.