Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Jewel-exclusive Spells, maybe?

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I'm not sure how many people know or care about this, but there are indeed some spells that are only available though Jewels. For example, if anyone remembers the animations of the Aquilan deities' Natural Attacks, it's possible to get that as a spell. But only through a Jewel dropped from the Zeus Exalted Duel.

Another example are the Morganthe spells, 4-pip AoE spells only dropped by Baba Yaga (and I finally got one myself after years of trying recently). Spells like this interest me, possibly due to their rarity and possibly due to how cool they look, but also possibly due to an interesting role they could fill.

I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not, but I would like to see more of this; rare and interesting spells that can be available through Jewels. Imagine a Lord of the Squall Amethyst, or perhaps a spell with an interesting secondary effect. At the very least, it would give people with a spare Triangle Jewel slot something nice.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
I would love to see more jewel-exclusive spells. That could be really interesting to see.

This reminds me of how there are certain spells that are different when they are jewels (e.g. Epic Opal is +315). It could be pretty cool to see more of these as well. It would add some more strategy.