Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to Beat Clemente Moraga as Myth wizard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2021
Any tips to beat him like I didn't ever know how hard that boss is?

once i tried with my spell to put lots of heal fairy, fortfy , two blades, two traps, one feint , frog ,orthus , spirit blades, spirit traps and one summon vassanji

after i died too fast from spam dragon and mentor in two rounds and yes i do have a pet that healing me

but i'm broke for no crowns to bring summon during in battle

this is like 7 time

level 86

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
What is the strategy you're using?

Do you have good gear? [At least Waterworks?]

Based on your description here, it seems you have a basic idea of your deck should be. But allow me to add my piece here.

Remove the spiritual traps and blades. Instead, I suggest using your regular plus TC Myth and Spiritual Blades. I also suggest putting in a few TC Fortify and using this spell on the first turn.

Once you've your fortify up, begin blading. Place a feint around the boss.

An enchanted Orthrus should take out both minions and heavily dent the boss.

Once the mobs are down, you can use another fortify to continue protecting yourself from the boss' hits.

Don't worry too much about healing [put a TC Satyr in your side deck just in case though - Use it only when necessary such as health being about less than half or so].

Another feint around the boss and a couple more blades coupled with a strong hit should do it.

Don't waste turns shielding too much, the fortify should help to absorb a good amount of the damage for you, while you prepare your offense.

Also, go first. It helps a lot.

Good Luck!

Survivor
Apr 12, 2021
Star Edward on Aug 21, 2021 wrote:
What is the strategy you're using?

Do you have good gear? [At least Waterworks?]

Based on your description here, it seems you have a basic idea of your deck should be. But allow me to add my piece here.

Remove the spiritual traps and blades. Instead, I suggest using your regular plus TC Myth and Spiritual Blades. I also suggest putting in a few TC Fortify and using this spell on the first turn.

Once you've your fortify up, begin blading. Place a feint around the boss.

An enchanted Orthrus should take out both minions and heavily dent the boss.

Once the mobs are down, you can use another fortify to continue protecting yourself from the boss' hits.

Don't worry too much about healing [put a TC Satyr in your side deck just in case though - Use it only when necessary such as health being about less than half or so].

Another feint around the boss and a couple more blades coupled with a strong hit should do it.

Don't waste turns shielding too much, the fortify should help to absorb a good amount of the damage for you, while you prepare your offense.

Also, go first. It helps a lot.

Good Luck!

That very helpful and I finally killed him quickly for 15 min later

yes i do have gear waterworks cuz crit wasn't strong enough and i did hatched other pet that better one etc ( pet talent crit will help me more to be strong enough)

my deck that i try make it smaller and not longer