Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Strange karanahn barracks room

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 15, 2018
I'm posting this here cause I'm assuming this has already been patched out long ago, but anyway...

Does anyone else remember that weird room in the karanahn barracks? It was like a boss room with two walls of metal bars intersecting. Vaguely remember the room also having some number of obelisks in it as well. Also when you approach the door it like puts you back on the stage. Its been awhile since I've seen it so sorry for the bad description. I do remember that you could get to it by some teleport glitch. forgot if it was friends teleporting to each other at the same time or if it was teleporting to a friend whilst they port to their marked spot. What was the point of this room? If anyone else remembers how you got here, or if there are other places where this room is mentioned, please let me know. Thanks!

Survivor
Dec 26, 2013
Hello I was talking about this as well I am a pretty old player but I only played off and on and never knew about this until later. I found gates to rooms in the karanahn barracks and I decided to glitch through them and I made my own post asking about what these were for. The rooms were what you said the gates room, the obelisk room, and there was also a brazier room where you had to turn all the braziers to storm then it said you win twice. I think these were gonna be puzzles for this dungeon or another dungeon and were probably scrapped. I really liked to mess with these and yes you had 2 people port to each other at the same time to get to the gate room initially that was patched though and now you need to glitch through walls in order to get there. I hope you understood this and I am happed someone else talked about this even if it wasn't a reply to my post have a great day.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2013
Wait sorry yes there were obelisks in the gate room but there was also a room with obelisk puzzles in it next to it. Sorry about that and as far as I know you can't even interact with the obelisks in the gate room. Bye

Survivor
Oct 15, 2018
Now that you mention the obelisk and brazier rooms, i remember them now. My memory warped it to where i thought you'd loop to a different part of the gate room. Even though they wouldn't serve any purpose, other than maybe nostalgia, kinda wish we could access these rooms again. I also wonder if there were any other rooms like these that were never found...

Survivor
Dec 26, 2013
Ye I wonder that too I have looked through so many places and the only other things I have found and places outside of worlds that you can walk around but serve no purpose and I also managed to have an Oasis like the place without npcs, players and teleporters. I thought that was pretty cool so I left a mark there.