Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Original old Boss Drops of Spellmental and change of other lore spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Hello my fellow Wizards, Pirates, and Professors!

I hope everyone is doing well today and having a wonderful summer! I want to ask the Kingsisle Team, our professors and Pirates and even the community, if there is any possibility of making spellmental spells reagent drop in the original and older world bosses: Wizard City (Main quest line and side quest) to Empyrea Main and side quest? I feel that the spellmental spells are quite hard for people who have difficulty getting crowns or even finding people for high level bosses. I also feel that if we add more boss drops for spellmental spells the expansion to upgrade would make sense to farm for.

I would also like to ask, if there are any plans to change the lore spells from the older packs (ex: Ninja pigs, Pigsie, Loremaster, etc) to spellmental spells? I do understand the main idea behind these lore spells are rare from drops, to packs, and even the challenge of crafting them. However, I feel that some of the lore spells should also have a chance as spellmental spells for how useful and helpful they can be for quest and PvP.

I'm quite intrigued by the spellmental system and how much easier it is to acquire new spells and even upgrade the lower level spells to strong spells for more competitive and strategic use.