Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lots Of New Ideas :)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
Hi everyone, i have been playing w101 for a while and have to say im still happy with how everything is going.I have a few ideas that i think would definitely benefit w101,here they are(in order)

Gameplay
1.Polls
Now i made this first and for one reason(players should have the ultimate choice on what happens in w101)
now when i say polls i mean in game there will be a poll asking what changes the wizard would want.Maybe one of the changes down below?But i see it as:if some of us have been playing since launch why cant we have an option on what happens next?

2.More Spells
-Now when you think of a wizard in general/in movies you think of someone that has thousands of spells or maybe even more. The number one thing that i think w101 lacks is tons of spells. Now I don't know how long or how hard it is to make a spell in-game but honestly i have to speak for everyone here when i say: more spells make for a diverse gameplay and makes the player feel like he is unique.Have some spells that only certain people can get or limited people can get.Or hidden rooms to find and beat a special boss. This i have been thinking about for years and i honestly think if there are 1000+ spells it would make gameplay so unique.But like i said that might not be possible or take years.

3.Unique Aura Gear
What do i mean by aura? Well it doesn't have to be specifically gear but for example: ice wizard will have snow falling around them and grant them bonus stats.Plain and simple.

4.Absorb stats
Just how it sounds but for gear,if you see stats you like on a specific robe for example you should be able to(maybe for a mana cost or a tiny bit of crowns)abosrb those stats and replace them.I understand there is something similar to this in game already but on the go this would be cooler.Also keep in mind if we ever get an unlimited player level cap maybe you can do this to absorb a very small portion of the stats as your own.(Unlimited power for wizards?)

5.House in game
Example:be able to purchase a house on firecat alley. Bonus:being able to see players pass your window.

Marketing

This section will be how to get more players into w101(i mean who don't want more players)

1.Epic Games
Its cringe even to me,i dont really like epic games or more specifically fortnite but i have to say from experience it is the best way to get w101 on the map.I havnt really thought of how they will make money lol. but if its on epic it has to be making money right?Comment below and let me know.

Ex:one of m favorite games:rocket league has been on the decline in player base for years,before epic games bought them the max players i saw online was 100k.After the buyout playersbase is at a steady 500k-1m a day.

Ps:not trying to offend anyone saying w101 should be boughtout maybe they can work a deal with epic:)

2.Tik-tok
I dont like tiktok much but w101 should open up a tiktok account specifically for short clips.Not w101 in game clips but short cinematics.Definetly would attract attention.

Conclusion

There is probably millions of more ideas maybe some even better than mine but this is what i think w101 should incorpetate.Asking players what they want would Definitely be the first step.Also a roadmap on what they are working on right now would be cool as well.Also everything i typed was an opinion and dont mean to offend anyone.Hope everyone has a great day.

Ps:Make ice stronger

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
hi;

Gameplay

1. That one of the reason why this forum exist, many idea brought by the community are in game now :
spell upgrade path choice (idea seen in 2016) / spellwrighting (October 2019 update)
more school diversity ( long time ) / spell review for blades, trap, shadow, and high rank spells
special bank for seeds (in 2013/14) / gears, seeds, jewels vault (and a legend about a TCs vault
another underwater house (asked in 2018) / undersea enchantment bundle (2020)

2. Actually there is between 2500 and 3500 spells in the game a lot of them are exclusive to monsters and there is blade, tc blade, item blade, tc variant blade and pet blade but we can consider there is at least 1250 different spells any wizard can cast (and i didn't count the retired ones)

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Spells#axzz6vLghFLId

3. Azteca's aura; star spell but clearly colors and style fit to their schools, but something like a constant effect we equip can be a good idea but no stats on it ... not yet at least

4. what's the difference with stitching?

5. actually ongoing the team up badges unlock a house in unicorn way (or old town dont remember?)

Marketing

nothing to say about that; that could be good idea.

My turn

1. The transformation should be reverse to crown or gold buy. That's far less fun since i can't play with friend to General sausage and the Ninja Pig army or Rattlebones and Queen Fairy redemption.

also add new ones like all the beastmoon forms and monsters from more recent world (and siren like teles i wait since 6 years now)

2. Shared Tc with no share for the brocken ones like there is no pvp or or no trade

3. so many gear cant be recolored that would add more potential to create unique style

4. even more global for crit, block, pierce, shadow gauge, pip convert, stun resist, resist, accuracy like aura but concern all friend and foes 3 pip star spells (and maybe not all the stats)

5. TCs, housings, pets, mounts, decks, wands and potions vault (someting like the private fishing retreat or the goldfish bowl would be great

6. When you hit max lvl and beat final boss an option to sacrifice your progression for a permanent bonus (why not the permanent aura to show off)
I let you imagine how to deal with gears, tcs, pet and the fact that could be op for pvp if you keep the pack and lore spells )

7. painting the 3rd tower on the right at caerlyon in Avalon in pink, that useless but i think that could bring i touch of pink in the castleor in lime?dark purple?

hope that would help