Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are any Animus extraction spells "Worth it"?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 28, 2019
I've been investing in animus extraction spells for the sake of houseguests for home decoration (Golems and Manders mostly, but I also have Colossi, Spiders, and Gobblers, as well as the obvious undead), but I've been wanting to put it to more use. So I'm wondering

What Animus extraction spells, if any, are worth the investment equal to a crowns store house to purchase?

If none are totally worth it, which ones are the most worth it, and which monsters from them are the most worth it?

Which Animus extraction have the most mileage across the spiral, besides, again, undead.

I'd prefer to hear the best one for someone in the early 50s range (I am in early dragonspyre right now, and shouldn't really need animus for progressing through the end of it, but its always nice, especially for trying to solo without complete optimization)

Thanks in advance for the advice. I couldn't really find a good guide for what I'm looking for on the wider internet

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Depends on your Goal.

Just most animus? Probably Extract Undead

Specifically for Housing Items?: Whatever type of houseguest you are looking for

A lot of Animus I feel is mostly world specific so if you're in Dragonspyre you'll want Undead/Dragon one.

If you you're in Krok get the Krok one. Monstrologist Burke is available in the worlds that have animus extracts available.

Another good one, I feel like is Gobbler. You'll use it in Collosus and Karamelle.