Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I want all school wizards just use there's own school spell

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Like death use Drake bone dragon spell that cost 8 pips or Deer Knight or the 4 pips overtime spell.

I rather have fire use overtime like Fire Elf or Dragon that only cost 7 pips even scald is a 5 pips overtime and also heck hound and burning rampage those are all good overtime spells.

Myth has 2 good overtime King Art and and the myth dragon spell that cost 9 pips.

Ice has Frostbite and Angel spell both of those are overtime and also if they get lucky in December they get the Christmas deer knight spell.

balance has a 6 pips with 3 heads does fire ice and storm damage and a 9 pips spell that does death myth and life damage and they still have the annoying mana burn spell.

storm has the most damage they don't really need to use any TC at all they have insane bolt wild bolt king art and the 8 pips spell to remove 2 blades and also if they get lucky they have catch of the day that takes 2 blades off for 5 pips. And Storm owl is the most damage storm spell they have at lvl 90 and 95.

Samantha Max wizard

P:S:

I just want rank pvp where there's no pierce spell or shatter just a normal rank pvp match as long as all tc is your school like ice 45 blade death 45 blade and myth 45 blade.

Just make rank pvp fun for me please thank you. A

nd I will do the same thing i'm hoping weaver get extracts where i can change the damage for a upgrade shield because weaver does to much damage and i rather just have a better shield.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
What are you even trying to say? Almost everyone uses their own school's spells because without a mastery amulet off-school spells consume too many pips. I'd say 3 pips is the absolute limit for an off-school spell, and even then it has to do a lot (see: shift greenoak which clears towers/weaknesses, gives you a blade, and puts a weakness on the opponent).

I don't see why you have this hatred towards pierce/shatter either. Can you not use elemental/spirit shields or Aegis?

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
Barbie934m on Jan 31, 2021 wrote:
Like death use Drake bone dragon spell that cost 8 pips or Deer Knight or the 4 pips overtime spell.

I rather have fire use overtime like Fire Elf or Dragon that only cost 7 pips even scald is a 5 pips overtime and also heck hound and burning rampage those are all good overtime spells.

Myth has 2 good overtime King Art and and the myth dragon spell that cost 9 pips.

Ice has Frostbite and Angel spell both of those are overtime and also if they get lucky in December they get the Christmas deer knight spell.

balance has a 6 pips with 3 heads does fire ice and storm damage and a 9 pips spell that does death myth and life damage and they still have the annoying mana burn spell.

storm has the most damage they don't really need to use any TC at all they have insane bolt wild bolt king art and the 8 pips spell to remove 2 blades and also if they get lucky they have catch of the day that takes 2 blades off for 5 pips. And Storm owl is the most damage storm spell they have at lvl 90 and 95.

Samantha Max wizard

P:S:

I just want rank pvp where there's no pierce spell or shatter just a normal rank pvp match as long as all tc is your school like ice 45 blade death 45 blade and myth 45 blade.

Just make rank pvp fun for me please thank you. A

nd I will do the same thing i'm hoping weaver get extracts where i can change the damage for a upgrade shield because weaver does to much damage and i rather just have a better shield.
Well, that would mean that

Only Life Wizards can use Sprite,Fairy, Satyr and Triage.

Balance Wizards to use Balance Blade, Elemental Blade, Spirit Blade, Weakness or Black Mantle.

Only Ice Wizards could use Stun Block, or Tower Shield.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2016
I believe what you are asking is a bit unfair for some schools, plus also that would remove the whole meaning of power pip amulet from the crownshop. if schools were required to only use spells many classes like storm cast use heal, other than there schools heal, which for storm sucks because storms heal is so unpredictable.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
eeerrrr, i am ice and use storm shark and have sandstorm and am planning to get some storm spells and deer knight. I am not just sticking with ice because thats what the test said and have to be only one school and not use other spells. My pet literally gives me volcano thingy that consumes all my pips.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
I'm not against 3 Pips others schools spells I'm only think it unfair to new players when you use myth Pierce spell it might make them think rank pvp boring and quit first thing.

I think Pierce for others schools should cost 1 pip that will make it more fair in the long run.

Kingsisle did remove shatter and pierce which was a good thing but others that only use it to win easy aren't really Warlords in my eyes.

They are like people hitting you from behind and hurting you if that what you want everyone to think that are new players?

To me that how I feel about Pierce spell it like sneaking behind me to get a easy win.

I'm new to Ice and I don't like being treated like Bake or Awesomesauce they are both good youtuber but I can't even get veteran and I keep on buying membership for the robe with Wings that the only reason I'm doing rank pvp.

Once it retires I will just quit the game because it won't be worth my earn money.

Shatter is kinda easy to counter pierce it really hard to counter sadly.

Wizard101 game is my favorite game but since I can't get my favorite robe before 5th age rank pvp how will I every be happy when the robe with Wings retires?

So the Wings robe can't retire till I get it.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
The idea of school identity still remains through the use of power pips and stats. Granted, some work needs to be done to fix some of these things. Things like mastery amulets, transmutes, and treasure cards allow wizards to use all kinds of spells. At this point, it's simply part of the game. Wizards are allowed to spend their training points however they like and use whatever mastery amulets or treasure cards available to them.