Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fishing Spreadsheet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2020
Hello friends! I spent a few hours making myself a personalized spreadsheet for my fish before realizing I may as well make a master list that anyone can use. This ended up taking me something like 12 hours in total bc I'm inexperienced with Google Sheets, so please use this to validate my effort lol
Wizard101 Fish Spreadsheet

Survivor
May 17, 2009
This is Awesome! definitely useful for someone trying to complete their tome. I've made fish tables for other games and the checkboxes in Google sheets are super useful for showing you've caught something.

In sheets if you go *Insert* > *checkbox* they have pretty nice functionality.

What you can also do is write some code to turn the checkbox red or green based on if its checked or not using the True/False value.

Let me know if you're interested and I can share more.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2020
This is definitely something I'll need to use once I start on my side jobs as opposed to main questing! :P

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
allythatnerd on Jan 5, 2021 wrote:
Hello friends! I spent a few hours making myself a personalized spreadsheet for my fish before realizing I may as well make a master list that anyone can use. This ended up taking me something like 12 hours in total bc I'm inexperienced with Google Sheets, so please use this to validate my effort lol
Respects to the effort you took to make this! Thank you for creating this resource for the community.

Spark, is it possible to pin this post so that people can find it when they want to?

Administrator
Lookit Light on Feb 13, 2021 wrote:
Respects to the effort you took to make this! Thank you for creating this resource for the community.

Spark, is it possible to pin this post so that people can find it when they want to?
Pinned!

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
This is an amazing tool! Thank you for creating it and sharing it too Ally!

Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
I hadn't really considered fishing but I will have to give it a try thanks to your efforts.

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
allythatnerd on Jan 5, 2021 wrote:
Cheers! That's a nice idea!

Survivor
Aug 07, 2022
Thank you for the spreadsheet. It is really helpful. I have one clarifying question to ask. The bearacuda says it is in grizzleheim. Is there an area in grizzleheim where I am more likely to find one or do I just have to hope for the best? Thank you again.