Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yuletide Feasting Hall Christmas 2020

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2020
Please fix this dungeon. I have ported to it several times now only to discover that whomever created the team up didn't actually have a key. If nobody else has a key either, we all have to leave and wait out the timer as though we had left a dungeon without joining a fight. Which - technically, is true, but through no fault of our own.

Either create the team-up option inside the dungeon, so people at least know that keys are required or...here's a thought - don't require a key.

Also - the gold level is broken, as you know, because I see posts about this dating back for many years. I have done gold a bunch of times now, and only ever get a lump of coal and a treasure card as drops.

And everybody else I have fought with at gold level has been unhappy for the lack of reward at the end of the fight. Just throw us a couple of (snack) bones, please? Preferably some high level snacks that are rarely if ever dropped by anybody else?

One last observation, and I can't tell if this is a bug or a feature. If a cookie man dies and Krampus replaces him, he calls up three minions - regardless of the actual number that was killed. This results in two and sometimes three cookie men occupying the same spot. Sometimes a cookie stands in the same spot as Krampus.

It is a really fun fight and I hope you will put a little work into fixing it.