Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Heidi Intensity Quest Issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
While farming this boss for the Wunderbar wands in my quest to craft the new wands from Karamelle, i've encountered a few issues with this boss that need to be addressed.

Heidi will cast "Balanceblade" on the caster who uses a blade or a trap but this has a huge glitch as she will cast blades randomly, multiple times in a row or won't cheat cast at all.

Another issue is that the minion in this fight, even though it doesn't have an option for shadow pips; will still continue to cast raging bull or other shadow-pip required spells. To add on to this issue as well, the minion will cast these with a zero pip cost, meaning a huge hit during the battle for no pips.

Both the boss and the minion will also cast Scald during the battle multiple times but it won't ever cost any pips. Essentially casting these spells for free with no pip cost.

Please add onto this thread if anyone else has experienced any of these issues, i'd love to hear what everyone else is experiencing.

Mana Tea