Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitches and suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2010
I posted a few tweets on twitter reporting problems I've noticed, and suggestions, but I do not know if they have been seen/taken into account, so I'll post them here. I know fixing things like this takes time, so take all the necessary time you need.

Note: = something I have not tweeted.

1. The indicator for Aura Spells sometimes turns black, either partially (like the middle diamond, or the spikes surrounding it), or completely).
2. The playable organ in my Darkmoor Manor is listed as a pick-up item, likewise it's listed as being inside my Nomad's camp on my Balance Wizard.
3. After playing a pre-recorded song on said organ, all other sounds (including the background music) are muted until I log out and back in.
4. After winning a battle during the Trouble on Triton Avenue storyline quest, the dramatic background music is replaced by the duel bgm, until I log out, and once I log back in, the bgm is muted.
5. During a duel near Fireglobe Theater in Firecat Alley, the dueling circle clips under the lava vents.
6. During a duel against a Clockwork Golem, either in the Golem Tower, or the Advanced Combat tutorial, after getting hit, the golem turns sideways.
9. Penny Dreadful's quest, Dreadful Assignment, and Boris Tallstaff's quest, The Lore You Know, both include Gamma pointing out that the quests have multiple objectives. I think it's a bit unnecessary to have multiple quests reiterating the same tutorial tip.
10. In Eudora Tangletree's Quest, The Razor's Edge, after crafting two Daggers of Absolution, walking up to her immediately provokes the response she gives when you have not yet crafted them.
11. Gloria Krendell and Duncan Grimwater both use their Pre-FTUE voice and dialogue in the quest Sylvia's Saga.
12. Eudora Tangletree also uses her Pre-FTUE voice.
13. One thing that really bugs me during the Hallowe'en event is that after doing all of Jack Hallow's quests, you can choose to do them in any order you want the following year, instead of in sequential order.
14. I'd like to see many older houses (like the Balance School House, the Fire School House, etc.) get an HD makeover.
15. The three Hallowe'en Spires, and the dorm room interiors, have not gotten an HD makeover.

Administrator
shirkahn on Nov 26, 2020 wrote:
I posted a few tweets on twitter reporting problems I've noticed, and suggestions, but I do not know if they have been seen/taken into account, so I'll post them here. I know fixing things like this takes time, so take all the necessary time you need.

Note: = something I have not tweeted.

1. The indicator for Aura Spells sometimes turns black, either partially (like the middle diamond, or the spikes surrounding it), or completely).
2. The playable organ in my Darkmoor Manor is listed as a pick-up item, likewise it's listed as being inside my Nomad's camp on my Balance Wizard.
3. After playing a pre-recorded song on said organ, all other sounds (including the background music) are muted until I log out and back in.
4. After winning a battle during the Trouble on Triton Avenue storyline quest, the dramatic background music is replaced by the duel bgm, until I log out, and once I log back in, the bgm is muted.
5. During a duel near Fireglobe Theater in Firecat Alley, the dueling circle clips under the lava vents.
6. During a duel against a Clockwork Golem, either in the Golem Tower, or the Advanced Combat tutorial, after getting hit, the golem turns sideways.
9. Penny Dreadful's quest, Dreadful Assignment, and Boris Tallstaff's quest, The Lore You Know, both include Gamma pointing out that the quests have multiple objectives. I think it's a bit unnecessary to have multiple quests reiterating the same tutorial tip.
10. In Eudora Tangletree's Quest, The Razor's Edge, after crafting two Daggers of Absolution, walking up to her immediately provokes the response she gives when you have not yet crafted them.
11. Gloria Krendell and Duncan Grimwater both use their Pre-FTUE voice and dialogue in the quest Sylvia's Saga.
12. Eudora Tangletree also uses her Pre-FTUE voice.
13. One thing that really bugs me during the Hallowe'en event is that after doing all of Jack Hallow's quests, you can choose to do them in any order you want the following year, instead of in sequential order.
14. I'd like to see many older houses (like the Balance School House, the Fire School House, etc.) get an HD makeover.
15. The three Hallowe'en Spires, and the dorm room interiors, have not gotten an HD makeover.
A lot of great feedback here, thanks Shirkahn for the concise bullet-point list!

Survivor
May 23, 2010
Sparck on Nov 30, 2020 wrote:
A lot of great feedback here, thanks Shirkahn for the concise bullet-point list!
You're welcome, Mr. Sparck!