Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck at level 139

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 06, 2010
Dear Wizards,

Despite going through the awesome world of Karamelle with it's amazing graphic design and layout. I finished the final quest talking to bartleby and i realized that i was only level 139 and not 140. I tried to complete side quests throughout Karamelle but none of these gives experience as a quest reward. Please advise how i can achieve more experince to hit the max level.

I've tried:
-Side quests
-Fighting random rank 17 Karamelle monsters for experience

None of these methods worked to get me to the max level.

I'm currently:
1,150,000/1,250,000 approx so 90%+ the way there to max level just one more mini bar.

Please advise,
Thanks,
Fox

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I believe that most instances have instance quests that reward XP the first two times you run them. You'll only get half the XP for the second run but that should do the trick for getting to level 140. I do think it's silly that you don't get enough main quest XP to reach 140 though and have to resort to that to reach Cosmic.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2020
ive noticed the same. redo some of the instances and you'll receive high XP again. the second time I did glockenspiel, I received over 90k XP.

Survivor
Oct 06, 2010
Hi Rob,

Confirming that this does not work as all instances give just reagents/gold. That's it.

Anyone got any other ideas? This must be a bug as i see plenty of wizards who are 140 cosmic

Survivor
Oct 06, 2010
Hi Wizards,
This issue has been solved myself. For those who get to 139 having completed the new world, please note that you must have to complete the side spell quests of your school to get to the max level of 140. This was the only quest left for me to get to level 140 and so resolving this issue.

Good luck,
Fox

Survivor
Nov 02, 2009
If you haven't done them, consider doing die quests in Polaris, the highest level world with side quests that give XP. Probably more fun then repeating instance quests.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
This was a very interesting topic to run into. I am the type of person who likes to have everything done before moving on. I do every side quest in the world before I move to the next. The fact that you had trouble finding the experience to make it to max level at the end of the game worries me. Does this mean I will not be able to continue the way I have been? Will I end up with too much left to do if I get my last school quest done before I finish the game? If so is the level cap to high for people like you who have trouble finding experience? Or is it to low for people like me who do every quest in the game and then some..... it is an interesting dilemma to think about.