Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Alternative ways to earn lunari.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
I have two wizards that I play Beastmoon Hunt and Beastmoon Monster Mayhem events. One has been playing since the second event of Beastmoon Hunt. She has unlocked all but six of the existing beast forms and a number are tiered up to tier 2 or 3. If I want to tier up the nine tier 1 forms, that would cost me 5400 lunari. With the limited amount you can earn from each event, it would take me a few years to get them all to tier 2. I saw a suggestion that beastmoon seeds drop lunari, but that might be too easy. Maybe just the school beastmoon seeds? Possibly a chance for 1-3 idols or 20-50 lunari? Perhaps an occasional rare drop from Daily Assignment chest drops? I would like to see a way to transfer lunari from one wizard to another because I have wizards earning lunari that I don't take into the events. I love the events and wish to be able to take full advantage of the forms and the variety of play styles available.