Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Party Planning!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2020
I noticed you have a section on the web page for Wizard101 party planning, and I think you need to get with the times.

Wizard101 is uniquely suited to offer Covid friendly parties - give the birthday child and 10 friends or so a one or two hour account, access to a nice, big house (maybe Ever After Village), decorate it enough to allow for games of hide and seek (and maybe let the birthday child decorate the house himself), let the kids choose different mounts - some kids might enjoy decorating ponies as an activity. You have the ability to have characters sit in chairs - musical chairs should not be a big stretch from that. And, of course, provide rideable merry-go-rounds and hot air balloons, etc. Throw in a bouncy house, and you have something miles better than a three minute drive-by party.

Don't forget lots of balloons, streamers, and a cake with candles to blow out. Maybe a scavenger hunt? Pony or dragon rides?

If my kid were younger, I would totally have bought her such a party. I might still be willing to do it although she is old enough to drive now.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
This is a great idea! Maybe a birthday party bundle? You can choose different party games, activities, even "gift bags." Heck, I'm an adult, and I would love to have an in-game Wiz birthday party.

Survivor
May 09, 2020
Still thinking about it....a good party favor would be group and individual pictures of the birthday kid and friends posing with each other, their mounts, and maybe during strategic times during the party - like during the wizard duels. Some parents might prefer that duels consist of thrown pies, water balloons, and nerf balls, although I think that Wizard does a great job of keeping the standard duel violence pretty non-violent.

Maybe let the participants connect before the actual party to choose their forms and costumes so the party can start on time. If everybody had their first name or nicknames floating above their heads, it wouldn't matter that they weren't looking like themselves.