Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Future Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2018
Hello I have been playing this game for a very long time. Honestly since it first launched! I love this game. A few months ago when Empyrea part 2 launched we had to fight the Headmaster. During that battle I had a great Idea. It would be great if somehow we had a new villian that knew ancient magic and revived Morganthe, Malistaire, and Spider. Honestly any villian that we have already defeated. When they are revived they kidnapped the Headmaster, and all the Ravenwood teachers because they have a new kind of magic that they have never experienced before! The plot also shifts because now the Arcanum teachers teach us a new spell then we are shipped to another world to find the professors one by one. Kind of like Zafaria in a way. Then when we find them all we are forced to save the Headmaster by completing a dungeon. The last level of the dungeon we have to fight Morganthe, Malistaire, Spider, and the new villian. I think this would be great for us old maxed out wizards. The cap could be raised, new spells, another arc, new gear, more fun, and new strategies for other wizards! Please consider this.