Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm drain tower and the kiosk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2020
I don't know if there are other towers or dungeons that have this problem. But there is a pretty good chance when going in there whether at the tower or from the kiosk you get stuck at the intro. By the time you get in it can be a round or 2. If the wizards in there defeat the foes it doesn't count for your daily or for those who are doing the request.

Administrator
Daniel2300073 on Sep 27, 2020 wrote:
I don't know if there are other towers or dungeons that have this problem. But there is a pretty good chance when going in there whether at the tower or from the kiosk you get stuck at the intro. By the time you get in it can be a round or 2. If the wizards in there defeat the foes it doesn't count for your daily or for those who are doing the request.
Hi Daniel! How do you get past the intro when getting stuck? Does it just stay there and you manage to work your way past somehow or does it just move on randomly?

Explorer
Nov 16, 2016
I've had the same issue. What happens is:

At kiosk, click on Stormdrain Tower to join the Teamup.

When Teamup starts, it takes a long time to load and enter the Tower.

Frequently, battle has already started when 3rd and 4th wizards (and sometimes 2nd) are able to get to dueling circle. Sometimes, wizard in first position has cast an AOE that kills all foes.[The nice wizards wait until everyone has become active in the dueling circle, although sometimes it takes so long that first couple of wizards may think that no one else is joining]. In that case, battle ends, you get no credit for Teamup and sometimes get a penalty and can't join another teamup for several minutes.

It happens, as far as I can tell, only for Stormdrain Tower battles. In other teamups, the four wizard usually materialize at the location of the battle at the same time.